8 Ekim 2013 Salı

USA Budget Crisis

This is the very popular subject of todays and I want to share my opinion about this. As we all know who follow the financial markets, USA's default risk is on the agenda. I think that polticians won't let the USA's default at the end of this stressfull period. If we go back to the past, it is clear that Lehman Brothers default effected whole world terribly. I don't want to give any possibilty to USA's default. If it will happen, the bigger ( I want to say ultra actually) global crisis wil knock all countries' doors. Therefore, until 17th October the declines is a sign of long positions. When the deal will occured, there will be nice profit chances a specially stock indices. 

I will wait %4-%7 raises in stock indices in 1-2 days. After the deal of polticians, long positions will bring nice profit. I really don't want to think opposite scenario. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Google+