7 Ekim 2013 Pazartesi

Natural Gas Prices

Natural Gas' motion for today was the one of the biggest rally of this year early winter as %3.62. Price is around 3,63 now. In 2011 winter times there were a decline in the prices between October and January. However, in generally winter times we can see increases for the prices.

Especially in this year, volatility is very high. Weather the tapering will be started this year or not, ( I expect it will be next year.) general energy prices will gain. If there won't be tapering, the commodities and energy prices will be feed or the other scenario there will be very volitele and risky days will be wating for us. Both side including winter and middle east's tensions ( it seems this is slow down in these days but the tension in the middle east always high and this year with Syria it won't end I guess) effect prices in north way.

Therefore, I expect a profit for long positions in energy prices especially from natural gas.

Today is 07.10.2013 and the price is 3,63.

I will be on long side. In next two months we will see how much I lost or earn.

Next days, I want to write about a clichy subject that explain how to be a successfull trader. I want to focus on self-discipline and money management.

Have profitable days.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Google+